Over the past 40 years, Geophysics GPR has conducted prospecting surveys for many clients around the world.
The following services offered by Geophysics GPR are often employed for mineral exploration projects:
- Magnetic, gravity and EM data acquisition and processing;
- 2D and 3D seismic data acquisition and processing;
- Electrical resistivity and IP surveys;
- Geophysical borehole logging;
- Mine site engineering projects;
- Deep Ground Penetrating Radar.
In addition, Geophysics GPR offers many of the above methodologies through airborne and marine techniques.
For information on our airborne or marine geophysical offerings please visit the respected sections of our website.
For more information, please contact our Ground Survey Team.